[Gpdd] Silly Scamps club and laps

Carole Appleby guinea_pig_8 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 14:46:10 EST 2008

Hi Debbie, i think its a good idea to have a club for the over 5 s. I think they deserve it and it would be really interesting how many pigs do make it to 5. I had 9 piggies, i thought i was going to have a few make 5. But ive lost 4 this year at 4 and a half. I have one oldy left she will be 5 on the 4th March. So im keeping everything crossed for her. Good luck on starting the club. I would offer to help but im not good enough on the computer.
   Thankyou for putting misty on the laps. I loved how you wrote the peice about her. You have done a great job with all the photos. Its nice to see all the large piggies.
   Carole