[Gpdd] SILLY: Duke's Party

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 19 17:09:57 EST 2008

Oh Gulliver! Thank goodness we can travel with you!!  I really had my doubts about being able to attend if I had to look after Leonard on my own; he has become so hyperactive, he is unbearable!!  He keeps doing really fast laps around our run, wheeeking all the while about how excited he is and rambling on about the red felt bowler hat and the mexican sombrero he will be choosing between to wear when travelling. He is non-stop popcorning and chattering to himself as he jumps.  I must admit he is driving me to distraction - I can now rest easy knowing I will have the Piggyfriends with me to keep an eye on him. He is my bestest piggy-friend in the whole wide world, but he is bananas at the moment!! Hey Len; don't sit on my head!!  Mummy slave has told you that's bad manners - just wait your turn and you can type a message.  Ok Ok go ahead... I'm done now.  Wheeek!  Wheek!  Move over Brad.  Leonard here!!  I have been wheeking at mummy to stop being 'busy' and put the 'puter on so she can read us all the updates about Duke's party.  I am sooooooo very excited that we are flying with ALL the piggyfriends and ALL the Surrey Squeakers and lots of other famous piggies from the GPDD.  I am especially looking forward to meeting all the long haired piggies like me, and sharing hair-care tips.  Bradley often trims my fringe for me - but I think he needs some inspiration.  Mummy trims my long hair every 2 wheeks so I don't get in a pickle and I get brushed every day.  (Maybe we could style each others hair on the plane, so we look super-stylish when we arrive?)  Mummy has also been twittering on about 'dunking' me in the sink, as I have flaky bits on my rump (again!).  She has this smelly Melt from Gorgeous Guineas which she rubs on my skin - I look like a greasy tramp by the time she's finished smearing it all over me.  Oh the indignity!!  I have to sit on her lap covered in the stuff for ages, and then she plops me in the sink and puts poo on me!  (No, it's SHAMpoo Len!! - Brad)  I can't bear it - whatever it is!!  Mum said it cost a fortune - personally I think it's not worth the money - although I must say, it leaves my skin feeling a lot more comfortable and my lovely long hair shiny, so maybe I shouldn't moan too much!!  Anyways, enough about my dandruff - I need to get back to my packing!  I have an important decision to make about which hat to wear on the plane.  I shall sit and ponder awhile whilst munching on the fresh grass mummy has picked for us - I think I may then have a snooze... I am quite exhausted after all this typing... yawn!  I will have Mummy slave take some pigtures of us when we are ready to travel, so you will know it's us at the check-in.  (Len, they will know who we are, as we are in the the GPDD Calendar - silly pig!! - Brad) I KNOW we are in the calendar Bradley, but they may not recognise me with my hat on!!  Oh Mummy is back - wheeek!!  Quick get back home before she sees us!!

Bye for now

Love Bradley and Leonard xx