[Gpdd] SILLY: Scamps club and laps

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sun Jan 20 14:20:51 EST 2008

SILLY:  Scamps club and laps

Carole,

I also lost 4 babies this year.  Ozzy was 4 years old and StinkerBelle was 4
1/2 years old.  Elvis was almost 4 when he went to the Bridge, and now
Trixie is the only one from my original herd.  Of course, I want her and my
others to live to be 30 years old, but I will take everyday I can get.  I,
too, hope  my Trixie will be able to join the SCAMPS group this year.  Thank
you to Debbie and all the others who work so hard to make this digest
interesting, educating, and friendly.  I cherish you all.

Again, to all of those who were so kind and sympathetic when Elvis, Ozzy,
Tigger, and StinkerBelle went to the Bridge in that horrible two-month
period, thank you so much.  I am not yet strong enough to tell their stories
on here yet, but I will do so when I can.  I will also be introducing my two
new furry family members to you all very soon.  I love them all!

Marsha
Trixie Bejabbers, Bubba, & Kissabella
In memory of Muttley, Ozzy, Elvis, StinkerBelle & Tigger
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com