[Gpdd] MISC: Congrats Leah

Marsha Neely matilda at ptsi.net
Sun Jan 20 14:31:45 EST 2008

MISC: Congrats Leah

I am also very far behind on reading my digest emails, but I wanted to congratulate you on your new position.  It couldn't happen to a better person.  You and all my other friends on the digest have made a great impact on me with all your help and understanding.  Most people here just think I'm nuts because of my guinea pigs, but you all understand that they are not only my babies, but they are also my therapy.  lol

Marsha
Trixie Bejabbers, Bubba, & Kissabella
In memory of Muttley, Ozzy, Elvis, StinkerBelle & Tigger
www.bejabbers5.blinkz.com