[Gpdd] [SILLY] flowers for Samantha

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Sun Jan 20 21:28:18 EST 2008

Hey Fugly my little buddy,

Well i've mentioned that we've got roses in our garden and a few others
but what i could do is get granny to grow some more or buy some for the
lovely Samantha.
You know what else you could give her.... you can get this really yummy
lettuce combination that had a brown/redish leaf one and lots of green
ones and it's really scrumptious i'll get her to buy some and put it in
a pot thing and water it specially for you.

We just might have to take a bus trip to the hills near by and go see
the nurseries with all the lovely flowers to look at (we'll much on them
but save some for the girls too) and you could pick out a special flower
just for Samantha.   I see too that there looks like there might be some
new romances happening so it could be a good opportunity for the boys to
get something nice for their new girlfriends.

Oh boy a towel for us to play with.... hope there's lots of loose
threads *wink*
I've perfected the art of carrying my smaller towel now and dragging it
under my house and sleeping with that as well as my stuffed toy :o)

Looking forward to seeing you there, and i'm glad you're coming with the
PF and SS crew !!!

Duke