[Gpdd] Misc: Canned Pumkin

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 21 08:07:56 EST 2008

After reading Alge's post about canned pumkin
  a thought crossed my mind. I know that canned
  pumkin comes in cans that are far to much for
  our piggie use so why not freeze it in ice cube
  trays. Then just pop out a cube and thaw in the
  mircowave. Not only would that save on waste
  of the pumkin but it would provide something
  warm for piggie to eat and perhaps make them
  feel better.
  Tee Hee this may go down as the "Great
  Pumkin" debate. Maybe Charlie Brown has
  finally found the "Great Pumkin" after all.
  slave to Spunky, Miss Perky & Miss Pooky

Birdie