[Gpdd] Virtual: Duke's party

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Mon Jan 21 14:32:55 EST 2008

Canned Pumpkin!!!   Mom they want to put me ina can!  run hide run hide

  Oh, my Pumpkin is all upset about the canned pumpkin for sick pigs.  I've got to go find him and explain....

  Wow i wuz scared for a minut butt mom explned that yo dont want to put me ina can.

  Hey dudes i wanna join SCAMPS.  i waz dopted sn dont knoe my real age but mom thinks at least 6.  Peaches belongs to DAPS cause she iz so small.

  Peaches iz so happy she has a boarfrin named manny.  i am unattached and lookin to meet lots of sweet gurlz.

  gotta go start packin.

  Pumpkin