[Gpdd] BEHAVIOR: Silly pigs!

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Mon Jan 21 17:19:37 EST 2008

Well, so much for the girl's resolutions.  Two incidents happened today that
made me laugh out loud and I wanted to share them with you guys.

Earl went in the office today and walked over to the cage, where Tabitha was
having a drink from the water bottle.  As soon as she saw him heading her
way to pet her, she ran to the Pigloo, got in it and proceeded to shove it
across the cage from the inside.  When she got to the water bottle, she
poked her head out the hole that we cut in the back of the PIGLOO AND BEGAN
DRINKING AGAIN.  Now, I don't know about you, but I think that's pretty
clever!

Then, a little while ago, he said he walked into the office and both girls
were over at the feeding trough.  Apparently, he took them by surprise
because when he came around the corner and they saw him, first they froze in
place then all of a sudden, both took off running for the pigloo and both
tried to get in it at the same time.  LOL  He said they had both of their
heads inside the Pigloo, shoving it across the cage and wheeking the whole
time.  All you could see was guinea pig bottoms, wiggling away and pushing
for all they were worth.  It brings to mind the old scenes of the 3 Stooges
trying to get through a door all at once, doesn't it?

Hugs, wheeks &  winks,
Lynn, samantha and Tabitha