[Gpdd] Care - Veggies

Marie-Louise Korterink marie-louise at mweb.co.za
Mon Jan 21 18:14:10 EST 2008

Thanks to all for the advise on different vegetables.

I gave my piggies some zucchini, that did take a few bites but were clearly not very fond of them.

Penny, thanks for the tip on runner beans. I gave my piggies some yesterday, I carefully gave one bean to each just to see if they would try this new vegetable. They gobbled them up in seconds and then stared at me with this anticipated look that said: "Hey mom, that tasted great! We know you have more, what are you waiting for?" It was adorable.

Marie-Louise