[Gpdd] Silly: Re: California Cookie and Sailor Willie ;-)

Mary Fran McCluskey faststats at faststatschecks.com
Tue Jan 22 14:59:26 EST 2008

Oh, Dear Apache, of course, I know you so well...
It has been very sad for me, missing  your Snowball so much. You know how
close we were.
Just yesterday my slave gave to me again the beautiful Valentine he made for
me so many years ago, which she found among the treasures in a closet she
had not visited in a long time.
Whee have lately heard, via the digest, that Sailor Willie has consented to
accompany Little Bear and I to Duke's party. Of course whee will accept. His
kindness and gentlepigness is very much appreciated by us both. Although
Little Bear, the wild athletic one, will no doubt be running off madly on
her own with other ThunderBears.
Your understanding words mean more than I can wheek.
Your good friend,
--California Cookie
with Little Bear and Slave Mary Fran