[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Winky girls, let's fly together>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Tue Jan 22 15:08:57 EST 2008

Hi Auntie Guiny, Auntie Lotje and Dunya,

How are you guys? We read that you were coming too! Shall we go to the same airport and travel from there? What do you guys think; shall we fly from eindhoven, rotterdam or amsterdam? Maybe we could ask out slaves to take us to amsterdam since they both work there, we can make a whole day out of it (keep igor away from the coffee shops though, just in case he mistakenly thinks they sell parsley in plastic bags, we dont need more problems)

We had a request for your slave, we wanted to give duke a cuddle cup to snuggle into with lady bug. But our slave...she's terrible with that sowing machine. In the end, it will hold together but all the seems are always crooked. Your slave is much better at that, can you get her to make one? We'll bring the veggies, the cherry beer and the bar of dutch chocolate for glynis.

See you soon!
Suus, Igor and Yaya