[Gpdd] [SILLY] PigAir flights

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Tue Jan 22 22:57:33 EST 2008

I believe there may be some early arrivals at Melbourne airport over the
weekend, i'll make sure the water bottles are full, the hay racks are
bulging and plenty of veggies ready and waiting for Duke's friends to
arrive.
It's a long weekend for us being Australia Day so it's a perfect time
for them to arrive and help us celebrate that as well.
Looking forward to seeing you all, and i'll try to keep the young ones
under control and i'll try not to let those little girls drink too much
of the wine..... yes i saw the posts you cheeky things.

Glynis xxxxx

OK Duke here now..... darn it granny saw about the wine etc... i wasn't
going to tell her as i was hoping to sample just a small one, not too
much of course as i don't want to forget one moment of my birthday with
all my lovely friends and my adorable LB, SIGH she's beautiful
xxxxxxxxxx
I saw granny come thru the workshop where i live with parcels and she
hid them from me, i wonder what they might be !!!!!!
I better go i need to eat some more parsley as it's really yummy at the
moment and i want to be as chubby as i can get so i look handsome for
LB.

Duke xxxxxxxxx