[Gpdd] Misc: Canned Pumkin

Algernon07 at aol.com Algernon07 at aol.com
Wed Jan 23 01:11:02 EST 2008

Birdie,
     I agree with freezing the left over canned pumpkin in ice cube trays
then bagging them. I believe that Sandy (Warmbreath) of the Penny Giggles has
suggested that I do something like that, too. So I agree, Birdie, its an
excellent idea. Now if I can just manage to actually DO it! Also, we might get them in
the habit of eating a bit off spoons, plates as well as syringes. I also
thought I'd get Charlie to try pellet "slurry" off a plate or in little balls.

Alge