[Gpdd] Silly - Duke's party

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 07:10:09 EST 2008

Well Edna and Mavis are getting ready for the party.

I will be sending them on the train to meet the Piggyfriends, they have never been on a train before so I hope they will be okay.

I keep hearing mutterings from them about 'Eggmoney' so I will lock up my card away from them, I also think they are brewing some carrot beer in their pigloo...I am watching them.

Mavis is looking forward to meeting Igor and has been eating lots so she looks extra plump. Edna wants to hand out with Fugly, and meeting all the pigs.

It has been so nice to read all the birthdays for the older pigs, I hpoe they enjoy the party.

I laughed at the resolutions, bestly the bit about sucking their bellies in to get sympathy food!

I had better start shopping for their snacks on PigAir

Elizabeth
Edna and Mavis, Moog in my heart.