[Gpdd] silly; Dukes Party and Cavaret

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Jan 23 12:37:13 EST 2008

Hi all Fugly here boy have I got lots of answers to write,

Gulliver and Piggyfriends, Mummy is more than happy for me to get an earlier flight?with you, she is having new kitchen put in and is muttering than me being in the care of the Piggyfriends will give her one less thing to worry about, me I will be glad to get away from the noise so I can nap in peace again. You can trust me to carry some carrot wine, promise.

Leonard your idea of wearing hats was so cool I made myself one last week, here is pigture of me modelling it http://xs123.xs.to/xs123/08043/fuglyhatsmall510.jpg?unfortunately is was made of my favourite food romaine lettuce and so I had to eat it (well I am a LAPS pig in training) I do however remember exactly how to make it so if Dukes granny can keep me supplied with romaine I can keep the hats coming. heeheehee

Igorina I think you have got mixed up and are back training for the SAS as a sargeant, all this work you have lined up for us, making stages rehearsing what more, us girly girls need our beauty sleep you know.

Bewitchng girls if anyone needs green lipstick romaine is great for that as well, you may just be able to see my green lips in the hat photo, Igorina is sure going to keep you busy as well, man I dont envy (her) slave.

As the cell block tango was my idea mummy has said she will source some fishnets for us (from Tesco not her underwear drawer, she is forcing me to type this, dont know why)

Edna really looking forward to hanging out with you to, not in the same way as Samantha just as friends, dont want to get in trouble with my belle before we even meet, I have a feeling she is going to be a handful, and I bet those resolutions are soon broken.

I am going to hide again now until the noisy man leaves for the night, I mean its 5.40pm and he is still here doesnt he have a home to go to.

Catch you all soon