[Gpdd] SILLY PigAir Flights P.S.

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Wed Jan 23 13:29:00 EST 2008

Gulliver Piggyfriend here again,

I'm so sorry that I left Edna and Mavis off my list for piggies to confirm that they are meeting up for the Friday PigAir flight to Oz. Our slave has just read out today's posts so far and their slave, Elizabeth, has said that the girls will be travelling by train to the airport. I hope that the earlier flight will not be inconvenient.

I will ask Mayflower to meet them off the train and bring them to the check in desk. They can see what she looks like from the GPDD calendar and we can do the same for Edna and Mavis. There are lots of steps from the train station up to the airport but I'm sure that these will not cause any problems for our resourceful girls. I think that I will ask one of our LAPS boys, Barley, to help with the luggage.

Fugly, You will be very glad to get away from the kitchen fitters. We had to put up with all that noise when our slave had a new kitchen and it was horrible. Dust everywhere and the fitters annoying radio all day long. The fitters even managed to flood the kitchen twice but luckily it is down a big step from where we live and the water did not get into our room.

We all love the pigture of you wearing your romaine hat!

If any more piggies want to travel in our group, please let me know.

Gulliver, spokespig for the Piggyfriends.