[Gpdd] [SILLY] "You sure are a healthy eater!"

Liz Kennedy liz_kennedy at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 23 17:52:06 EST 2008

I posted this on GuineaLynx, but thought the slaves of GPDD might enjoy it as well:

I cannot remember the last time I went to the grocery store and didn't hear: "Boy, you sure are a healthy eater!" from at least one person! :) Do you all get that too? People become fascinated when I tell them it's for the pigs. I can't wait for the day when I see someone else with a matching cart and find out that they have guinea pigs too! That would make my day, for sure! Other comments I get frequently are: "Are you making fajitas?" - referring to my overload of peppers (green, red, etc.) "You must really like salad!" - romaine lettuce for 4 pigs would be a pretty big salad "I've never seen someone buy more than one bunch of parsley at a time." - apparently said person does not know any guinea pig slaves

Liz slave to The Piggles (Baisil, Dot, Myrtle and Phoebe who currently have lice :( )