[Gpdd] Misc: Teddy is my BOYFRIEND!!!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com leah.mcneil at wachovia.com
Thu Jan 24 10:09:21 EST 2008

Dear Teddy,
Ooooooooooh those Beautiful, long locks of hair...so
Dreeeeamy. I am so Delighted that we are officially a
couple now...Wheeek! Wheeeeeeek! WHEEEEEEK!!!
I hope your bags are packed and were planning to go
to the Land of Ozzie-Fun for Duke's B-Day Party. Because
I'll be there...or I'll be SQUARE! Meet up with me there.
I'll be waiting...   <blush blush>

This is the Happiest Day of my Life...
                        Love, Your Princess...Forever.  :-)

My Dearest Princess Snowflake,

You have captured my heart from the moment I saw you.
As you can see from the attached picture, I am still...here...waiting for
you.
If you will have me, I am yours.
I do love you!
Love forever,