[Gpdd] silly; Cavaret Mannys role

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Thu Jan 24 11:58:20 EST 2008

Hey Manny and the lovely ladies I would be delighted to have you all join in the fun for the merry murderesses sketch the more the merrier heeheehee.

The bewitching girls will kit you all out in the fishnets supplied by my mummy, wheeeek this is going to be so much fun.

You must practice standing up against your bars wheeking, just pretend you need more feeding.

Dont let Igorina know you are up for anything, she is being a right slave driver, well someones gotta get us organised I suppose. She probably has her hair in curlers as we speak.

See you soon

Fuglette the Famous