[Gpdd] FW: [Health]<Barnee's stones>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 24 15:40:42 EST 2008

*i'm also sending this to the digest, i hope someone in the US knows where lysium can be attained. For the digesters; kacee's barnee has stones and i advised looking into lysium* Hi Kacee, It's a chinese herbal medicine. It is specifically useful when there are stones present because it is known to make the stones smaller. maybe it's an idea to ask on the digest. I remember someone talking about it once. I have information about it, but it is all in dutch. Shilintong is different from lysium (i read a lot about it when my sisters pig had bladder sludge a while ago, i hope i remember everything correctly) It changes the 'climate' in the bladder (something with sour and the opposite of sour, my translations skills are failing me currently). It makes the pig pee more and pass sludge and stones more easily. Does anyone on the list have non-dutch information about Lysium? Janneke

Het beste van Windows, nu ook online. Deel jouw wereld met Windows Live. Download nu.