[Gpdd] [MISC] Secret Santa gift exchange

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Thu Jan 24 18:07:58 EST 2008

The Piggy Porcelains were very excited that *today* their Secret Santa gifts
arrived, lots of lovely, tasty nibbles and a beautiful key ring with a
picture of a piggy for their slave...Christmas has lasted a whole month long!

However, the Piggy Porcelains were very sad to hear that their Secret Santa
has been ill, and is in hospital.  We wish our Secret Santa back to health
very soon, and hope that Santa is feeling a bit better each and every day.

Get well soon, Secret Santa, and thank you for the lovely presents.

Best wishes

Kay and the Piggy Porcelains