[Gpdd] Virtual:Duke's Birthday

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 24 23:16:15 EST 2008

Well, The Lady Bug is just beside herself with anticipation.  She wanted to leave this morning but it seems that PigAir won't be here until tomorrow morning so she just has to wait.  She's not taking it very well as she has everything packed, food and beverage all boxed and ready to go.

  She is soooo anxious to see all her friends and, of course, particularly her true love Duke.  She can hardly wait to hear all the music and songs that are being planned.  Duke, she is just dying to hear and smell a 'roo.  She really wants to know what it is.  I've tried to describe one to her but I don't think she believes me.  She still thinks the only thing that belongs in a tummy is food.  Good luck describing Australia to her!

  Duke, we have a cold pack and a special little carrier for her meds so, if it's ok, if your granny could be sure they get refrigerated, she should be fine.  I've written out all the directions for your granny.

  Anyway, tomorrow morning I'm sending her out on her own.  It will be quite an adventure for her.  I just hope she behaves herself!  I will be anxious to hear that she has arrived ok.

  Joan, slave to The Lady Bug