[Gpdd] Virtual: Duke's party

Dee and Joe joedee1986 at verizon.net
Fri Jan 25 10:41:21 EST 2008

Woo Hoo!  Peaches an i ar ready to fly!

  i hav ben practicing my rumblestrutin big time.  watch out gurlz!

  Hey Manny dude.  i wil be happy to hav you rumblestrutin wif us guys.  i think you hav the wrong idea bout Peaches.  she is shy aroun the slaves but wif me she is very bossy.  somtimes she lets me close and then she bites my nose!  it hurts.  she may be diffrent wif you.  she is soooo boring talkin bout yu all the time.

  mom slave thinks the PigAir plane will be stoping in boston after being oversees be4 goin across the country.  weee will sav seats for all you guys.  we can stay for walkabout too.  weee hav robot pigs that look lik us an fool slaves so they don miss us.

  wee got lots of apple cider mead an romaine hats for the boars and lovely raspberry wine for the sows.  see you all soon

  Mr. P (Pumpkin)

  Hi Manny (blush blush) it is I Peaches.  Don't listen to that old boar Pumpkin. I only bite him because he is so annoying.  I would never bite you as long as you are a gentlepig.The lace gloves and hankie sound lovely.  By the way I am shy and demure but I do love to party after a few sips of wine.  I made mesh stocking from hay and I can be in the cell scene and wheek for food.  I will wear the lace gloves.  See you soon my Manny.

  Peaches