[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Cavaret preparations!!!>

Suzy Dunser suzy at dunser.com
Fri Jan 25 05:00:12 EST 2008

Hi everyone!

  What with the lack of normal computer (soon to be resolved) and then the slaves going away for three wheeks, whee haven't been able to write any e-mails! But they're back now and hopefully we can write more often... Cocoa tried on his tuxedo today, and except for having to make the cummerbund a little bigger (ahem), everything was perfect. I, Rocqui, am busy shredding everything in sight to make the fringes for my dress. Oh. I am informed you can buy fringy stuff. I will pretend I didn't hear that.

  A bientot, mes cheries,
  Rocqui (mwa mwa)

Light Works Limited
115 Vermont Street