[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Duke's Party

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Fri Jan 25 12:52:03 EST 2008

Wait for us - wait for the Piggy Porcelains!  Hey, Gulliver, is that the
Olympig flag, we're on our way!  Please don't board the plane and
leave without us!

The Piggy Porcelains are looking forward to their trip to Oz for Duke's
party.  Bess is bringing some (non-alcoholic) chicory cordial; delicious
mixed with water and garnished with a little parsley and carrot top, and
goes very well with cucumber sandwiches (the slaves can eat the bread).
Just the sort of thing for the refined palate of the more mature piggy.

We are a bit late as Mummy has had the gas people in to install a new
boiler this wheek (the old one went wrong before Christmas, so we have
been without heating for 5 wheeks).  Then the kitchen ceiling fell in on
Tuesday.  Luckily it will be nice and warm in Oz, and it will give Mummy a
chance to get things repaired before we come home again.  Rowena has just
about finished packing (we checked with PigAir whether her luggage was
over the weight limit, and they said they would put on another flight
just for her luggage if necessary).  Don't encourage her to pack more!
Also, Anton wants his stylist to go with him; a coronet piggy always has
to look his best for important piggy events!

Sorry to be turning up a little bit late for the flight, but we didn't
want to miss Duke's big day.  We're on our way, Duke!

Love from the Piggy Porcelains: Bess, Beatrix, Emily, Grace, Phoebe,
Rowena, Anton, Miles, Oscar and Sheridan

Companies Act 2006 : http://www.londonmet.ac.uk/companyinfo