[Gpdd] SILLY Duke's party

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Fri Jan 25 15:49:15 EST 2008

I had just dropped the Piggyfriends off at the airport this morning when I saw a group of piggies rushing along with a huge pile of luggage. It was the Piggy Porcelains.

Luckily PigAir will always wait for latecomers and, despite Rowena's luggage taking up a whole baggage wagon, everyone safely boarded and they are on their way.

Anton's stylist will have lots of work to do. Gingerbread and Diamond have already booked his services and Igor was looking a bit dishevelled after he eventually found his way out of the duty free shop.

Kay, I can sympathise with your boiler trouble as our own broke down just before Christmas too. We were only without heating for a week but it seemed a lot longer. I hope that the kitchen ceiling does not take as long to repair.

Penny.