[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Dear chester>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 13:08:53 EST 2008

Charlie my love!

Don't worry; i'll be your angel (charlie's angel heehee) I'll make sure the plane doesnt leave without you. I'll just sit in the dooropening and squeel like a ..well..a pig.. just like i do at home when someone tries to enter MY house (sorry, just in case suus and igor were unsure about that..). Although i'm sure the piggyfriends are making sure that we wont leave without anyone. It's good to have them with us. Not everyone has an obsessive yaya ;-)

I know you miss chester. We will miss him too. The cellblocktango will be different without our matronmamma. But i'm sure all the cavaret cavies will put their best leg forward so that our chester will be sitting on proudly on a cloud, next to the rainbowbridge, grinning and saying "that's my girls ;-) "

Lots of kisses

Your Yaya