[Gpdd] Silly; Manny

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Sat Jan 26 14:47:59 EST 2008

Hi Manny Fuglys mummy here I am guessing you didnt receive the message he sent you.

If you havent already met up and sorted it out with him already Fugly would love for you to take part in the cell block tango, fishnets have been provided that the bewitching girls with the aid of slave Mieke will make into a costume for you. All you need to do for this scene is stand with your paws as high up the bars as they will go and wheek as if you are starving.

If you know anyone else who can join in with this highly technical perforance (think you mentioned 4 lovely ladies) they are more than welcome the more the merrier and louder.

Hope you guys have fun and remember to make each other call home sometimes, we do worry you know.