[Gpdd] SILLY: Duke's Party

Corinne Webb cozwebb at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 19:00:42 EST 2008

Hello Everyone, Well Daddy Slave and I dropped the two boys off at Gatwick yesterday morning.  I must admit, it was a tearful farewell on my part, although the lads were quite eager to be on their way.  So after a piggy-kiss from each, they poddled off into the airport, rumps swaying as they went.  They had a huge pile of luggage with them, but seemed to be managing to nudge the trolley along ok! I took some pigtures before we left for the airport and I hope you can see them here.

In this first one, the boys are very excited about their trip...http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2323/2220695461_dc9999ec68.jpg?v=0

In this one, Bradley has become a little tired of all the posing...http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2100/2220695875_68958f6506.jpg?v=0

By now, the boys are awfully tired and in need of a nap and possibly a light cucumber snack...http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2155/2220696587_1ecbb7ec03.jpg?v=0 Poor Bradley had one little suitcase; however, Leonard had his suitcase AND two trunks!!  I dread to think of the outfits he has packed.  I know he wanted to be prepared for anything, especially after his invite to perform in the Cavaret!!  They have 2 bottles of wine with them; one carrot and one blackberry.  Both are last year's vintage, so they should be very palatable! Len is very excited to trade hair-styling tips with Yaya.  He hopes Brad will learn a lot from her.  We thought Jan the Boar's mullet was very fetching, and can't wait to see Igor's new look!  Bradley has also dabbled in the world of hair tinting; sometimes in the morning, when he emerges from under a huge pile of hay, his butt is also blonde (yellow).  Unfortunately, as 'attractive' as this may look, it certainly doesn't smell too good, so we have to have a little wash - just to tone it down a little!! I received a text from Brad sometime after we had dropped them off, and he said he had spotted the Olympig flag easily, and was thrilled to meet Gulliver and all the Piggyfriends.  Len was in awe of Fugly; the photo of him in his romaine hat is now legendary in this house - very fetching indeed - a multi-functional garment (a hat and a snack) and totally recyclable!  How marvellous!!  He also said Len became more and more emotional as the other piggies began to arrive from all over the South-East. By the time they had all checked in, Len was wheeking and popcorning all over the place!!  Thankfully Gulliver stepped in and calmed the situation down, as Len would not listen to Bradley.  Silly pig!! Glynis - Duke's gifts are in one of the trunks, as are the food items for the party.  I am a little concerned that the food items may not get to you in one piece - Len was muttering about having 'a nibble or two' during the journey.  I actually had to stop him from tucking into the goodies, before we even started the car to head for the airport!!  Could you please show Duke the pigtures, as both Brad and Len wanted to pack the 'Happy Birthday Duke' banner, but it wouldn't fit in any of their cases. They didn't want to fold it as it wouldn't have looked the same, once unpacked at your house. We hope Duke enjoys looking at them (and you of course!).

I do hope the boys behave themselves on the flight.  Brad has promised to text me when they land, but I wonder if he will remember to do so; I think he is already overwhelmed with excitement, and may get caught up in the festivities and forget about his Mummy Slave.

Oh well, even though the piggies are away, I still have the two gerbils (Dinky and Rudy), two rats (Syawn and Ian) and greyhound Mindy to look after - so I'd better resume my duties!

Lots of luv to all Slaves and Piggies!!

Corinne xx