[Gpdd] SILLY: An APB out for Samantha and Tabitha

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sat Jan 26 19:49:39 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I think I am going to need some help here!  About 3 days ago, I went in the
girl's room to give them their veggies and to my shock and horror, they were
nowhere to be found!  I looked high and low and then called the Piglice to
report a pignapping... The officer came to the house and did a thorough
search and then he looked on my computer to se if they had been chatting
with any strangers who they might have gone to meet.  That is when he
discovered a note to the digest from Samantha that said something about
Tabitha talking her into taking a balloon trip to Aus instead of a plane!
Oh my God!  So, I did some investigating of my own and discovered I am
missing the following:

One trunk full of costumes, shoes and pig wigs
1 large sewing kit, consisting of thread, needles, measuring tape and
elastic
my entire line of all natural cosmetics
4 very large helium birthday balloons
1 large basket
1 ball of twine
1 large rock (To be used as an anchor, I assume?)
The refrigerator was totally emptied of any and all parsley, carrots, bell
peppers, romaine lettuce, strawberries, blueberries, cherries and apples
4 large jugs of Georgia made Peach brandy

I  have a feeling Samantha decided to go along with Tabitha's notion to fly
by balloon all the way to Australia.  Sheesh!  Anyone spotting them in the
air or landing there in Aus or anywhere along the way, please loan them the
use of your phone to call me and reverse the charges.  Of course, they may
refuse to do so because they know they are in big trouble now so I would
appreciate anyone knowing of there whereabouts to notify me.

Thanks so much...

Lynn The worried slave