[Gpdd] Silly: Duke's Party

Alicia VanMaanen aliciavanmaanen at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:41:08 EST 2008

I will see everyone on that first flight from the states. I also wish to thank California Cookie for offering to sit in the audience with me if I wasn't participating in the Cabaret which I am not. That is very gracious and lady like of her. I would love to have her company in the audience. I am all packed and ready to go to the party. Yeah!! Oh, yes, my friend Sandy is coming with me too and is all excited as this is her first virtual trip. We didn't tell her mommy slave she was going but she won't mind as long as she stays with me. I am excited about traveling around Australia with you California Cookie. I am bringing along my protector Spaz (He's the favorite cat in my house out of the 3 here) Don't worry he won't harm any of you. I think he thinks we are cats too. The most he does is sniff butts but once you give him the look he backs away so don't be afraid. he's got big teefers though and is tough, so he'll protect us. See you all soon,

Sailor Willie and slave Alicia