[Gpdd] Virtual:Where's The Lady Bug?

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 26 23:30:04 EST 2008

Hi fellow slaves.  I too am sending out an SOS.  I have not heard from The Lady Bug.  Has anyone heard from Duke?

  I got her on the plane ok and the steward was very nice and took excellent care of both The Lady Bug and her baggage.  He assured me they would keep a close eye on her.  I have no doubt she headed straight for the lounge and snack bar!  I did see other piggy heads through the windows so I know that many of her friends were already on board.

  My concern is that while Duke is not a big hay eater, The Lady Bug is and I'm just afraid she and Duke are under a hay pile somewhere burbling sweet nothings to each other!  I told her it would not be nice to monopolize Duke's time and that she was to be a good girl and not bother anyone but she is such a strong-minded brat that I can't guarantee her behavior.

  If anyone has heard from Duke please let me know.  If I hear from The Lady Bug I'll let you all know.  Thanks.

  Joan, a worried slave.