[Gpdd] Silly: Chucky and Tommy -- just pack your bags

algernon07 at aol.com algernon07 at aol.com
Sun Jan 27 01:16:51 EST 2008

Just pack your bags and lots of treats and clothes if you want to. This
is Duke's big birthday party in Oz (Aus.). We are also putting on an
all male (or mostly male) production of Chicago, the dancing musical.
We still need piggies to dress up in girl clothes and be part of the
jailhouse tango. We will tell you everything you need to know and your
mommy can post for you or post what you've written to her. (All virtual
/ pretend of course!)
      Pig Air will pick you up where you live -- where is that by the
way? and we'll bring you up to date on everything you need to know. You
can also be in the audience in the Chicago production or work behind
the scenes -- or any combination there of.
     All the rest is a party for for Duke. He's a great pig!

Planning on you joing us -- just ask the Chicago production group or
Charlie the Jolly Rodents and his group. You'll have a wonderful time.

Hoping to be your new buddy,
Charlie, Jolly Rodent