[Gpdd] Silly - Dukes Party

elizabeth lakin elizabethlakin at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 15:18:22 EST 2008

Well I have had a garbled email from Edan saying they have arrived and are having a lovely time with all the other pigs (although they still think they are the prettiest).

Mavis saw Igor and is rather smitten, she took him some lettuce as a present and they were seen sharing it.

Edna enjoyed meeting the Piggyfriends I hope she didn't eat all their food. Fugly is also her new friend and she shared some carrot wine with her

I am quite enjoying having a lie-in while they are away and not starting the day with them demanding their breakfast.

I do hope Glynis is supervising the chaos of the party!

Elizabeth