[Gpdd] Silly: Happy Haypile Honeys Hitch a Ride with Chivalrous Charlie!

jude colangelo guineapigjude at hotmail.com
Sun Jan 27 14:23:11 EST 2008

Whee Haypile Honeys is honored to tag along to Duke's party whicha, Charlie!  Whee've been eatin a whole lot extra to get ready!
I'll be happy to meet up wit any boars that'll appwheeciate a sow like me!   Pippin sez she don't care about nuttin but her next meal.  Minnie doesn't say anything!  See Ya soon~
                             Corkster