[Gpdd] (Silly) manny role in Cavaret

warmbreath imwarmbreath at netscape.com
Sun Jan 27 15:41:16 EST 2008

I'm ready, I'm all packed, I had to shop for ages to find and antique looking steamer trunk, and then I found out it didn't have wheels, ugh!!   but am I supposed to come early to the UK  Just one work white fishnets would look best on me as I have black legs  I can s=act starved to death easy, I do it every time momma slave is 5 minutes late with my salad   Just tell me when and where and I will be there, will write tomorrow about the my four girlie guests if I'm not gone already  hmmmm I don't think momma slave would hide my letter but she is a bit forgetful you know.  Peaches, my love. I'm coming as soon as I find out when and where
mmmmm Peaches
Your Boar Manny