[Gpdd] [VIRTUAL] Some more music for Duke's party

Dr Kay Dudman kay.dudman at londonmet.ac.uk
Sun Jan 27 18:09:33 EST 2008

I was just checking whether the Piggy Porcelains had left anything behind
(unlikely, I know, but a theoretical possibility) and I could see why Rowena
needed so much luggage.  They seem to have taken quite a collection of ABBA
with them, including:

Dancing Pig (Patchouli's song)
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (some bran after midnight)
Super Pooper
Chicoryta
Piggerloo
Cuddlez-vous
Summer Night Piggy
Knowing Me, Knowing Food
The Winner Eats It All

So I thought I'd better warn Glynis that it looks as if a serious karoake
night has been planned, as well as the cavaret!  The fridge has also been
cleared, so I'll need to stock up for their return - travelling is bound to
give them an extra-large appetite!

Kay