[Gpdd] I heard from the girls

jaaladog jaaladog at bellsouth.net
Sun Jan 27 22:18:16 EST 2008

Hi everybody,

I received a call from Samantha a while ago and she tells me that they
arrived in Australia safely yesterday.  I could hear a lot of laughing,
hiccupping and much merriment in the background, so I can only assume that
everyone is there and having a wonderful time.

She then told me something very strange.  She told me to turn on the CNN
cable news channel and then hung up before I  had a chance to berate her or
Tabitha for their foolish act or to ask any questions.  So I turned on the
TV and I will send the transcript of the story as soon as I finish typing it
up.  More later.

Lynn, the relieved slave