[Gpdd] silly; See you in Oz Manny

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Mon Jan 28 04:05:18 EST 2008

Hi Manny, Fugly and alot of the UK piggies are already in Oz they have gone over early for Australia day, but dont worry Pigair is still collecting piggies from all round the world to join Duke, just get your momma to book you and the lovely ladies on the next flight and you will soon be joining in the fun.

Can you get your momma to pack you some white fishnets, as I didnt think about piggies with black legs and only packed black fishnets for Fugly to take, you will also need some high heeled shoes.

Take advantage of the long flight to practice walking in high heels and also your wheeking.

Dont worry you havent missed any fun yet they are still trying to build the stage Fugly says the arguments are going along the lines of "I told you that wouldnt work" "that doesnt go there" "watch out its going to fall over again"

Igor wont let you miss out on work, so if you are not there to put stage together, he will make sure you are there to take it apart.

Have a safe flight and remember to let your momma know when you arrive safely.

Fuglys Mummy