[Gpdd] Misc; silly, NS Piggies on Way

Suze suze at ns.sympatico.ca
Mon Jan 28 10:25:51 EST 2008

Holy frijoles!!!   It's Rocky, and we  (Feef and me) just found out
we're in Sydney Nova Scotia, not Sydney Australia!!!  No wonder it's so
snowy here.  We went to the PigAir desk and they figured it out for us.
So they will helicopter us to Moncton airport where we pick up the plane
for Sydney!!  Boy, I'm gonna have to chatter at Will when we get home.
He booked the tickets.  Who knew there was more than one Sydney? Maybe
we should have had our Mom make the reservations.  PigAir put us up last
night in a nice cozy place.  We saw a bar called the Moose and Squirrel
so we went there for dinner, but none of the slaves there would feed
us.  So we snuck into the kitchen and made do with the salad bowl on a
counter.  Feef wanted to try something called  'stout' but I don't think
it's good for piggies so I made him go back to the  hotel.  It's a place
called a 'Vet's' I think it's a chain cause Mom takes Will there
sometimes and he stayed overnight once. I hope there is a good store in
Moncton cause Feef and I had to open the suitcase and eat some of the
treats we are bringing for the party!!
We'll write more when we get to this place called Moncton.  I hope the
Helicopter isn't too scary.  I don't like going too high in the air
unless our Mom is holding me!!
Rocky and Feef