[Gpdd] Misc: Where's the Princess???

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 28 11:04:51 EST 2008

Teddy is on his way, too!  We had a long talk last night before taking him and Baci to the airport.  He's a very respectful little gentlepig and Princess Snowflake's mommy slave has nothing to worry about.  She is in good paws with him!  In all honesty, I've never seen my little boy so excited to go anywhere!  He can't wait to see Duke and all of his friends.  Of course, he is bursting with excitement to be with his beloved Princess Snowflake.  This is a match made in heaven!
Baci is hoping to meet a nice young ladypig at Duke's party.  He's happy to see his brother so in love with the beautiful PS, but he sure would like to share his love as well.  We shall see!
I hope Duke likes his gifts.  We shopped 3 supermarkets in order to find the finest fruits and veggies.  Teddy also bought red roses for the love of his life.
HAPPY Birthday DUKE!
Have fun!
Love,
Joanne
Spicy, Merri, Macie, who are waiting to hear all about the fun.  They have decided to stay home since Macie is afraid to fly, Merri is ultra shy, and Spicy is too lazy to leave her castle!

leah.mcneil at wachovia.com wrote:
Hello Slaves!
Well, it seems that Princess Snowflake
has left for Oz to celebrate Duke's Birthday
Party. She is no where to be found and she
left this note in her pigloo:

"Dear Mommy,
I'm going to be gone for a while. Please do
not worry about me. I will be Fine. Hopefully,
my True Love, Teddy got my message and
he is going to meet me at Duke's B-Day Party.
I am in Love now, which means I am all grown
up and you cannot tell me what to do anymore.
I am my own Pig now.

I promise to be Safe. Teddy will take good
Care of me. I will send you a text when I get
a chance to let you know I'm alright.  Love, PS"

Well, the Princess is in Love with that Cutie
Boy, Teddy. I don't blame her for running
off. That Teddy is Irresistible. And Duke is
little Sweetie Pie too and I'm sure that his
B-Day Party is going to be a Blast!

Safe Travels, young piglets!

    Love 'n Wheeeeeeps,
          Leah...Slave to the Princess :-)

Lucky me...to be the mom to doggies, kitties, and piggies!