[Gpdd] [SILLY]<Active Imagination>

Janneke Staaks jannekestaaks at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:00:33 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

I just wanted to share this thought I had.

Imagine Glynis' kitchen in the morning, birds whistling, the morningsun shines through the windows, a door opens and Glynis walks in and opens the fridge...

And then, as one: WHEEEEEK!!!!!!
90-something piggies screaming their lungs out!

Glynis, I really appreciate you taking care of our pigs. I hope they don't misbehave ;-) I wish i gave my pigs more chocolate to compensate. I'd hate to be the one shoving all those poos.

Janneke