[Gpdd] [SILLY] Piggies safely arrived

Glynis Robson Glynis at garnay.com.au
Mon Jan 28 20:07:42 EST 2008

Dear Slaves

Don't fret many of the piggies arrived on Friday the 25th in readiness
for the celebrations of Australia Day, we're awaiting a few late comers
as they've gone to the wrong Pigport and also a couple who needed to
stop and do some more shopping.  All piggies have reported into me and
let me know they'll be here in OZ by Wednesday at the latest.

Now not to worry about your darlings calling or texting you, i've set up
a table for their mobile phones and we have a selection of chargers for
them to use, a couple forgot to bring them but i've found out that the
PiggyFriends organised a sharing system where by if nobody has a charger
or is un certain how to use they help them, aren't they wonderrful.

The Munchees have been helping Fugly and quite a few others make the
romaine hats for all the share, erm some have been eaten but i've asked
to try to save them for the Caveret.... not sure if they're going to
SIGH i might have to go out and buy some more, mmmmm i think this maybe
a ploy by these cheeky little piggies.

Oh Kay i've heard so many Abba songs being played by the Porcelains,
they've been wheeking away and i find my toes tapping to their loves
wheeks and squeaks.

Lady Bug did indeed have to use her cane, she was quite miffed that she
and Duke were disturbed in the haypile, of course nothing naughty was
happening but i believe that they were seen snuggling and even got told
that LB allowed Duke to give her an affectionate kiss on her nose.   LB
has also organised a few of the younger girls to help her as Duke
presented her with a dozen red roses..... he's trying to woo her and has
asked if she can stay till the 14th February and we all know what that
date means.  She said she's thinking about it... but needs to also speak
to her slave first and see if that would be ok.  Oh and Joan yes there's
still a few roses left i did have to politely remind LB that there were
other piggies who would like to munch on them she just looked at me with
those beautiful eyes of course i melted and told her she could have
another one and then she'd have to stop for awile.  I must go out and
buy some more fresh ones for them all....gosh the shopping list is
getting quite large with all the likes and dislikes.

Oh my, the girls are the talk of the town, i have CNN reporters still
waiting outside to get another glimpse of the now infamous Tabitha and
Samantha...... i was very worried when i heard they'd taken off by
balloon, cheeky little girls, but they arrived safely as reported in the
special addition of the CNN news.  Lyn erm i hope you realised all of
your makeup is now in OZ, you'll need to get some more underwear they
seem to have hidden some of yours in their luggage... i did tell them
that mummy would not be happy but they just giggled.  I'm going to have
to supervise these two a bit more closesly i might get the Surrey
Squeakers to help me out here.  I say safety in numbers and i'm sure
they'll help.

The foods from South Africa are wonderful, it's very exciting seeing all
the new veggies from all around the world.  And a big thankyou to the
Winky girls and Igor of course for bringing out chocolate, however i
must say the packaging was nibbled around the edges, i wonder who did
that??? At this stage nobody is owning up to doing so.

I better go now, i'll be posting some more i just think this is a little
long.... next installment real soon.

Glynis (tired but happy granny slave) and Duke (in mem Sully) xxxxxx