[Gpdd] MISC.Susi's Birthday

Penny Charlesworth piggyfriends at tesco.net
Tue Jan 29 05:01:00 EST 2008

Let's try that again shall we? The lesson to be learned from this is - do not allow your cockatiel loose on the desk when he might click on "Send" before you have finished the message. Of course, I should not have left the cursor ready in the "Send" box when he was around.

As I was saying before Merlin rudely interrupted...

Happy Birthday Susi from all of us at Piggyfriends and thanks to Janneke and Mieke's calendar for telling us that it is your birthday today. Many happy returns.

I hope that all is back to normal after your dreadful storms and that your are enjoying your new job. I also hope that you soon have internet access at home and we get to hear more of the adventures of the Okie Piggies.

Lots of love and best wishes,

Penny and the Piggyfriends. xxx