[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Licorice

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jan 29 20:55:17 EST 2008

Kirsten and the Critter Crew, we were so very sad to hear of Licorice's passing.  We are so sorry that it turned out that a tumor was causing the problems with his teeth.  It was so touching to read of how you were with him both at his birth and at his passing and to hear of all you and your husband were doing to keep him well, including teeth trims, syringe feedings, and Metacam.  How sweet it was that you took him to church with you because he needed frequent feedings.  We have no doubt that he knew how much you loved him and that he felt all of your concern.  Thank you for sharing how he would stand on your foot or your husband's to speed up the food-delivery process.  We hope this is one of the many memories that will comfort you.  Please know that Licorice was so lucky to share your life and please accept our very belated condolences on his passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine