[Gpdd] RAINBOW BRIDGE: very belated condolences, Lucky

Cindy calliope at geeksnet.com
Tue Jan 29 21:04:25 EST 2008

Roxanne, we must have missed the notice of Lucky's passing.  We are so very sorry to hear of his loss.  Please know that he enjoyed all of his days with you and was so lucky  to be part of your life; his name was very appropriate.  We have no doubt that he is now happy and healthy at the Bridge.  Please accept our very belated condolences on Lucky's passing.

Sadly,
Cindy, Tumbleweed, and Friday, missing Sunshine