[Gpdd] MISC. Email from Spunky

Birdie Horn birdlonglegs at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 22:23:10 EST 2008

I just recieved a email from Spunky and he
  said that I needed to stay home on Friday as
  there is to be a delivery to the apartment.
  I guess the "girls" stole his egg money card
  and maxed it out again. They used his 1st of
  course so they could wait to use theirs to by
  presents for Duke. (I know you tired Glyniss)

  Spunky is really  mad cause he was going
  to use his card to buy some nice things so he
  could give them to the ladies in hope to find a
  female piggyfriend. I hope that he knows that
  he is very charming on his own and shouldn't have
  much trouble. He was threating to "steal" one of
  the girls cards to get even. I guess I don't blame
  him.

  I can't imagine what in the world that the girls
  are sending home. I just hope I don't have to rent
  another apartment for their purchases. I have news
  for them thou, they are going to have to figure
  out a way to pay Spunky's card off this time.
  I'm not sure what they are going to do but they
  might have to get a job once their back. Any
  slaves out there have any suggestions for them
  to apply for.

  I'm tired of paying of that darn egg
  money card for them.
  A very broke slave