[Gpdd] Virtual:Finally, Lady Bug

joan fagalde momcat1000 at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 22:30:50 EST 2008

Well, I finally heard from The Lady Bug today.  She said she had just been too busy to call before this.  I think she was just having a great time and she said as much.  It was so much fun catching up on what has been going on with everyone since the Princess's Tea.

  She did mention the idea of a tattoo but said she had decided she was beautiful enough without one and then when she heard about the needles involved she was glad she had decided no.  She definitely does not like or approve of needles!  She is now trying to convince the girls and even some of the boys that they really should not get a tattoo.

  I did notice one of my credit cards is missing and LB admitted she has it but promises to only buy herself a stylish coat and not go overboard.  I know her though and as soon as she gets anywhere near food, my CC bill will be out of sight!  Her majesty believes in eating only the very best of everything and will not settle for anything less so I know everything she buys will be "high end".  Sigh.

  The Lady Bug also mentioned staying in Oz until the 15th but I said no, she should not do that.  I reminded her of the old adage that fish and guests are similar in that they both get old and go bad quickly and besides, I miss her.  As it is she probably won't be home on the 3rd which is my birthday and I was going to miss piggy cuddles and kisses.  Those are the best presents ever.

  I must say Glynis, I don't envy you having to clean up after all these piggys!  I hope you have a very large shovel.  I don't blame you for keeping your ears covered.  The wheeking must be very loud.  Is it at least nice enough that all can go outside during the day and give you a little peace.  Of course, any grass you may have will be gone soon.

  I did remind The Lady Bug that Friday is Duke's birthday and to not forget the date.  She can get pretty scattered at times.  I asked her what she was planning to give Duke for his birthday but she changed the subject and wouldn't tell me.  She said that the walls have ears and she wanted it to be a surprise.

  She is also completely enjoying the Oz wildlife.  She is so pleased that Duke showed/told her about 'roos.  True to form, she tried to tell the 'roo that in her opinion, the only thing that should be in a stomach was food.  She thought the baby was cute and all, but really!  That was her comment.

  Well enough for now.  Just wanted to let you know that Her Majesty has finally condescended to call home.  Thank you Glynis for putting up with the Bug.  She can be a trial.

  BTW, Lady Bug finds Duke's accent to be fascinating.

  Joan, who is kinda enjoying the freedom from tyranny.