[Gpdd] MISC: Duke's Party

Joanne Colangelo dogcatpiggymom at yahoo.com
Tue Jan 29 23:07:42 EST 2008

When Tabitha's Mommy Slave said that Tabitha IMed her about the tattoo parlor, I just smiled with a sigh of relief that MY piggies would never do such a thing, at least.  Then, I saw the names!  Okay, so I thought I just have Baci to worry about since the girls are safe and sound in our home.  I went in there to give them their nighttime veggies, and they were gone!  Tabitha was right!  They are in OZ!  They left me a note that apparently, the boys (that would be Teddy and Baci) were having so much fun, that they decided to go at the last minute.  I'm a little worried, now, so I hope Duke's Mommy Slave is keeping them all under control!

Joanne
with her 5 Perfect PIggies in OZ

Lucky me...to be the mom to doggies, kitties, and piggies!