[Gpdd] silly;Dukes Birthday

bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk bubblecuddle at aol.co.uk
Wed Jan 30 10:31:52 EST 2008

Boy was I glad that Fuglys name didnt come up on the tatoo list, I am even gladder that Glynis has intervened with the tattoo parlour.

Fugly sent me this message

Hi Mummy, whee are having a great time, only 2 days to cavaret time, well my plan to become famous is of to a great start, while the reporters were hanging about filming the Bewitching Girls me and Igor chose the cutest ozzie girl reporter we could find and we have promised her exclusive coverage of the cavaret in return for?televising it all (think she was rather taken with Igors hair) we havent told anyone else yet, we are all going to be more famous than they think.

Samantha is great, she is one wild child, I have been sharing food, but Mummy I am never gonna get to LAPS weight like this, we have also have supervised snuggle time and paw in paw walks round the garden, did try to get her a rose but Lady Bug scared us off and we had to run away giggling.

The stage looks great keep the TV on all day Friday to see us.

The girls have gone shopping while we put in extra time rehearsing, hope they remember we need lots of romaine to make our hats, and lots of supplies to do the make up, by the way we are having temporary tattoos made from whatever colour juices the bewitching girls can extract from beetroot, carrot, lettuce, strawberries etc, dont worry they will wash out again.

Me, Edna, Mavis, Igor, Gulliver and Manny have been playing scrabble, Gulliver keeps winning I am thinking of eating the pieces in protest.

Remember to keep the TV on

Love Fugly the World Famous Inventor of the Legendary Romaine Hat